It felt like a light bulb exploded in my head. Immediately, I started researching, reading and consuming everything on raw diets I could get my hands on.
Eventually, I made the switch to raw. I watched my dog’s health flourish.
The rest, as they say, is history.
If I have one regret, it’s that I didn’t switch to raw sooner. I spent way too much time in the “research phase,” teetering on the fence because I struggled to find content that answered all my questions or told the whole story.
But for some reason, when it comes to your dog, you’ve never put two and two together. As odd as it is to admit out loud, it didn’t occur to you feeding processed pet food (yes, even the “good” brands) isn’t actually that good for them.
I know how you feel, because I was once in the same place as you.
Even though I knew processed food was bad for me, I thought it was fine for my dog. Even worse, I thought the high-end brands were good for my dog and would help make him healthy!
Soon, I’d learn processed pet food was the opposite of what I wanted for my dog.
But at the time, I didn’t know there were options outside the conventional, processed food I’d always fed my family pets.
If you’re anything like me, you believe food and nutrition is the foundation of good health.
It’s something we just know, right?
The best time to start making healthier changes to your dog’s diet was yesterday.
The second-best time is now.
Changing my beloved dog’s diet was a major decision. I wanted to know everything before I began. I hunted down all the reasons why dog owners should feed raw before I made any changes. I had to be sure raw was the right choice for my dog.
To put it lightly, I spent a lot of time getting those answers.
I wrote this book so you don’t have to put the same amount of work in that I did. I’ve included all the reasons why you should feed your dog a raw diet in one place, so you can start helping your dog live a happier, healthier life today – not weeks or months in the future. I wrote it so you can understand why a raw diet is better for your dog in just an hour or two.
Why REAL food (in the form of a raw diet) can improve your dog’s health
This book will teach you:
Do you want a healthier, happier life for your dog?
• Dog Evolution – Meet your dog’s ancestors. Review the history of the modern dog, from evolution of the wolf to domestication of the dog. Learn why raw diets better meet a dog’s nutritional needs
• Comparative Anatomy – Compare the anatomy of herbivores, omnivores, and carnivores. Find answers to the classic question: are dogs omnivores or are dogs carnivores? By learning what dogs were built to eat, we determine what dogs should eat.
• History of Dog Food– Find out what dogs ate before dog food. Discover how pet food ads shaped the dog food landscape today and see how well-crafted advertising campaigns have influenced what you feed your dog.
• What’s Wrong with Pet Food – Discover exactly what’s wrong with modern dog food and pet food ingredients. Learn what’s species-appropriate, uncover the ugly truth about how dog food is made, and find out how conventional pet food could spell disaster for your dog’s health.
Imagine the relief you’ll feel finally knowing the TRUTH about pet food and how you can fix it.
The Secret’s Out: Why You Need to Feed Your Dog a Raw Food Diet is the culmination of years of research and expertise, compiled into a single, easy-to-read book. This book will save you hours of time, tedium, and effort — and best of all, it won’t break the bank.
Raw feeding is a journey you and your dog will take together, toward a happier, healthier life. The Secret’s Out: Why You Need to Feed Your Dog a Raw Food Diet isn’t the end of that journey, but it will answer the question, “why feed raw?“ and get you started on the road to better health for your pet.
Whether you’re new to raw feeding or experienced in raw food diets, this book will give you all the reasons you need to switch to raw.
- Kathryn Kos, Primal Bliss
“I am so thankful to have found Amy (and this book!). It's the reason I made the switch to raw. Sunflower is 4 years old, and still acts like a puppy. She's strong, vibrant, and full of life."
- Brandine Strand, Owner at Cali Raw
“We’re grateful for Amy’s content and education. In fact, our staff is required to read this book upon hire”
You can purchase the book using any supported Amazon device. If you do not have a supported Amazon device, you can also download a FREE Kindle App on iOS or Android.
However, if you do not have access to any of the above, contact me and I’ll see what I can do.
The print version of the book is available in the following countries:
• United States
• United Kingdom
The kindle version is available in the following countries:
• United States
• United Kingdom
• The Netherlands